Saturday, January 25, 2014

The I AM of 2014, part 4

Ask I AM for Wisdom and Knowledge
 
Following the death of his father, King David, and shortly after being appointed and anointed king of Israel, Solomon asked I AM for wisdom and knowledge. And guess what? God granted him wisdom and knowledge.
 
In this new year of 2014, what are you asking I AM for? Riches? Honor? Longevity? Health? Healing? Deliverance? Success? Job? Victory? Promotion? Defeat of your enemies? A mate? Children?  Healing of your marriage? King Solomon did not ask God for any of the above. He asked only for wisdom and knowledge. God was so pleased with Solomon's request, his not asking things from His hand, but for more of Him who is Wisdom and Knowledge. When God answered Solomon's prayer for wisdom and knowledge, He gave him not only wisdom and knowledge, but wealth and riches and honor unlike any other had ever had. (See 2 Chronicles 1: 7-12) Solomon asked for wisdom and knowledge, and received from God more than he could have ever asked or imagined. Would you like to be in that position? Yes, of course you would. So would I.
 
In this new year of 2014, let's do what Solomon did. In prayer, let's ask I AM for wisdom and knowledge. Even if you can't fully believe or imagine the possibilities, begin to thank I AM for more wisdom and knowledge. Remember, I AM, Jesus, said ask for more wisdom and knowledge and it will be given to you. I AM, Jesus, said seek more wisdom and knowledge and you will find it. I AM, Jesus, said knock on the doors of wisdom and knowledge and they will be opened to you. (See Matthew 7:7) Thank You, I AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment